Friday, April 4, 2014

Happy Birthday, Dad!

Happy Birthday Daddy!


Good Man

Dad,
Every year, your birthday reminds me
how grateful I am that you are my father.
With all that’s going on in the world today,
I’m thankful I get to watch you,
to look up to you, being an example of a good man.
What a privilege it is to observe your strength,
your competence, and your kindness.
I am so blessed to be under your wing,
your protection, your care,
learning important life lessons from you.
If all fathers were like you,
the world would be a very different
and much better place.
Happy Birthday Dad!

By Joanna Fuchs


Dad - I wish I could be there to celebrate with you, but know that Rebekah and I are celebrating with you here in South Asia!  I hope your day is as awesome as you are! Thank God for such a great father and am so blessed to have had these years with you!

Happy Happy Birthday Dad!

Love, 

Kristie, James, Rebekah, and Baby!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment