Sunday, May 12, 2013

Happy Mother's Day 2013

I was thinking about all of the important women being honored today, and wanted to give a little shout-out to the women in my life!

Happy Mother's Day from this side of the ocean!

Wishing all the lovely ladies in our lives a Happy Mother's Day!

My Granny and Me
 She is such a blessing in my life! 

Rebekah, Me, and Mom
My awesome sister, Jess, Me, Mom, and Rebekah
Me, Mom, Rebekah, and Jess
I love my mom and my sis!  They have made life exciting and they have been supportive!

My awesome second mom, Ms. Pat, Me, and Rebekah
 She is the best mother -in-law a girl could ever be blessed with in life!  Love you Ms. Pat!

Grandma Igney and Rebekah
She is a loving awesome grandmother and great grandmother!


Granny and Rebekah

James, Rebekah, and myself are so blessed to have each of these beautiful ladies in our lives.  We wish we could be with you on this day but know that God binds our hearts together!

Love you all,

James, Kristie, and Rebekah

No comments:

Post a Comment