Sunday, November 18, 2012

Happy Birthday Kristie!!!

I (James) am not sure Kristie remembers this picture from November 2001, just a few days before she turned 20-something!!!

Man, I wanted to hold her back then and not let her go (especially since I was at an airport leaving in this picture)...


Now that she is turning 30-something,
her running joke for the past 11 years has been that I never get her flowers like I did back then--to be fair, flowers were super-cheap in Kenya.

Well, BAM!!! Flowers are super-cheap here in South Asia, too (maybe even cheaper). 


We have been all over the world together since our time in Africa, and I would not trade it for anything. 

Thanks for putting up with me with all my failings...
(such as you making your own birthday breakfast, waffles; dinner, chili; and birthday cake--just let me in the kitchen!!!)


No comments:

Post a Comment